Friday, December 12, 2008

Uppercase Living Vinyl Lettering Huge Sale!

To celebrate this Holiday Season I'm offering a huge sale and double discounts on vinyl lettering orders placed through December 31st, 2008!

 

I'm offering all my clients 20% off their orders! Orders must be placed through me for the discount.  This is just my way of saying thank you to all of you great customers that have helped make me a success over the last few years of being in business.

 

PLUS

 

The UL Home Office is offering free shipping on all Open House orders or for orders who subtotal $50 or more.

 

You have the opportunity to save over 26% on your order!  Hurry to get your order in before the end of the year.

 

Visit my website www.expressiveletters.com today to view the catalog and My Design Tool!

 

We have a brand new catalog coming out the first of the year.  If any of you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator now is the time!  The kits are reduced to just $99-149 reg. price $149-250.  Email me or call for details. All sales end December 31st, 2008 at midnight!

 

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

Stacey Johnson, Senior Demonstrator   

Mobile (678) 677-5208 | GAjohnsons@comcast.net

 

     

Uppercase Living Decorative Expressions

Transform a Home Instantly and Dramatically!

Check out our website! www.uppercaseliving.com 

or

My Personal Website  www.expressiveletters.com

Here you can view a catalog, or design your own expression, or quote!  
 


 

 

No comments: