Thursday, August 7, 2008

Uppercase Living new website and 10% off sale!

Hello! I am so excited to announce my brand new Uppercase Living Website! No more login ID's! No more tokens! Just go to the web address and view it ALL!!!

Here it is: http://sjohnson.uppercaseliving.net/ Cut and paste it to your browser. On my new website you can do so many things--including check my schedule for available dates for YOUR open house!

Here are a few more things you can do:

*Browse Uppercase Living Products, including our wonderful new line of accessories.

*Log in and design an expression using The My Design Tool.

*View the current Idea Catalog, and Uppercase Living Product Gallery.

*View Uppercase Living promotions and specials.

*View my calendar.

*Join my team.

*And more! Please visit soon!

Don’t forget that vinyl lettering can be used on just about any smooth surface (including scrapbooking) and there are so many fun and easy projects you can make… the skies the limit!

***AND Because I’m so excited about my new website and 4 of my 5 children starting school Monday I’m giving you 10% off your next order! Discount off of subtotal before tax and shipping and the offer is only good until August 15th! Call or e-mail me today!****

Thanks for your business!


No comments: